Sunday, June 26, 2011

Update on PEPBrowser:

This weekend I spent most of my time working on the project rather than blogging about it. I was able to accomplish much, I finished the basic functionality and proceeded to packaging the Couchapp as a Android App. Unfortunately, packaging it as an Android App has its issues. I've been trying for 2 days now and still can't make it work. But I still have some ideas left to try. Hopefully, all this effort would amount to something if I get to make it work (very hopeful, but keeping fingers crossed). Looking forward to writing a very informative blog post regarding this experience.

For the meantime, I would like to share the basic PEPBrowser. Thanks to iriscouch for their free basic Couchdb hosting, I am able to make it available online, http://nieldomingo.iriscouch.com/pepbrowser/_design/pepbrowser/main.html.

I'll resume recounting how I built the basic app this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment